Children in Need

I know it's not an SMB favourite, but I just turned it on when they had the Team Rickshaw bit on. You have to say over £5 million is a pretty impressive figure, and I'm sure a lot of it is down to Matt Baker. The lad is ace with the kids, and is ideal for the challenge. He seems to have genuine empathy with them, and is always enthusiastic, no matter what the weather and geography of the trip is throwing at him.
He's a Durham farm lad, what do you expect?

The weakest link with an aging Anne Robinson was the funniest bit so far this year. Anne asked a young JohnTravolta look alike callrd Kem, which point on a compass is directly opposite east? North, came back the reply. Canny.
He's probably a millionaire anarl!

That Bairn dwarf who has just been on, CIN given her the chance to compete in dwarf competitions....is it wrong to hope she was going to say she competed in the high jump?:oops:

That Bairn dwarf who has just been on, CIN given her the chance to compete in dwarf competitions....is it wrong to hope she was going to say she competed in the high jump?:oops:

I've never considered that mind. Is there a 'little people' (That's the currently acceptable term last time I looked - unfortunately Little Women LA isn't called Midget Fight, as I learned to my cost....) high jump world record?

I've never considered that mind. Is there a 'little people' (That's the currently acceptable term last time I looked - unfortunately Little Women LA isn't called Midget Fight, as I learned to my cost....) high jump world record?
2'3" seems the bar hasn't been set too high on this record

Back