Chief steward outside BCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was queuing to pick my ticket up last night outside the BCH with about 50-100 in the line.
Few people smoking and with cans in the line, no issues here as it’s outside.

Some lass identifying as the chief steward comes up shouting and balling, “no smoking, no cans, move back against the wall” all in an aggressive tone

Then some lad tries to flog a ticket to another lad in the queue and he got absolutely barraged by her.

When the lad didn’t take to kindly to her aggressive tone she shouted “I’m the chief steward here and if you don’t f***ing move I’ll have you dragged away by the police and banned from the ground”.

Ridiculous attitude and treatment if you ask me. Should be more concerned with Pompey fans lobbing flares at fans below and actually getting people into the ground.

Not screaming at people having a fag outdoors.

No need
Is it the fat lass?

I remember when she was just a steward in the SWC years ago. Always been a jobsworth

No nothing new and that because complaints are not made to people who can put things right

That’ll only happen if a complaint is made to the club not the SMB

Agreed. Any jobsworth like that who gets an increased feeling of self-importance by lording it over fans and treating them like crap doesn't deserve to represent the club

I was queuing to pick my ticket up last night outside the BCH with about 50-100 in the line.

Some lass identifying as the chief steward comes up shouting and balling, “no smoking, no cans, move back against the wall” all in an aggressive tone

Then some lad tries to flog a ticket to another lad in the queue and he got absolutely barraged by her.

When the lad didn’t take to kindly to her aggressive tone she shouted “I’m the chief steward here and if you don’t f***ing move I’ll have you dragged away by the police and banned from the ground”.

Ridiculous attitude and treatment if you ask me. Should be more concerned with Pompey fans lobbing flares at fans below and actually getting people into the ground.

No need
Take it that was “Man Woman” with the dark hair mate?

No need
The steward wasn’t that horrible lass whose spent that much time on a sun bed she’s pretty much wotsit coloured now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back