Chief steward outside BCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stewards these days are either younguns who don’t care or absolute victims who turn into schutzstaffel when they put on a hi-viz

Stewards these days are either younguns who don’t care or absolute victims who turn into schutzstaffel when they put on a hi-viz
Who else do you think is going to do it?

Steven Seagal or the steward? :lol:

I did it when I was at uni and the company sent us to either Leeds or York City. It’s a shit job tbh.
Proper thankless job, you are a jobsworth when you do something people don’t like and useless when you don’t do something they think you should have.

Last edited:
I was queuing to pick my ticket up last night outside the BCH with about 50-100 in the line.
Few people smoking and with cans in the line, no issues here as it’s outside.

Some lass identifying as the chief steward comes up shouting and balling, “no smoking, no cans, move back against the wall” all in an aggressive tone

Then some lad tries to flog a ticket to another lad in the queue and he got absolutely barraged by her.

When the lad didn’t take to kindly to her aggressive tone she shouted “I’m the chief steward here and if you don’t f***ing move I’ll have you dragged away by the police and banned from the ground”.

Ridiculous attitude and treatment if you ask me. Should be more concerned with Pompey fans lobbing flares at fans below and actually getting people into the ground.

Not screaming at people having a fag outdoors.

No need

If it’s that little fat Miss Trunchbull thing with the greased black ponytail she’s an absolute moron. Went on like a complete arsehole first game of the season when no one could get in. “Well you should have got here earlier then” she said to someone who was standing in the queue for over half an hour.

She f***ing horrible her, got no social skills about her and talks to everyone like they’re kids.
Pretty much so
Had one or two dealings with her , zero social skills & an attitude to match

If it’s that little fat Miss Trunchbull thing with the greased black ponytail she’s an absolute moron. Went on like a complete arsehole first game of the season when no one could get in. “Well you should have got here earlier then” she said to someone who was standing in the queue for over half an hour.
Aey - that’s the one

If it’s got a pulse you’re game :lol:

Last edited:
The steward wasn’t that horrible lass whose spent that much time on a sun bed she’s pretty much wotsit coloured now ?

That’s her

I don’t dispute the fact that people may be in breach of club rules, drinking outside and smoking.

I mean it’s hardly the crime of the century smoking outside quietly anyway but...

“I’m the chief steward, if you don’t f***ing move I’ll have the police drag you away and I’ll ban you from the club” is a bit much.

Last edited:
Make a complaint. It won't be in a her job description to be aggressive, quite the opposite.

It's Sunderland fans queuing for tickets FFS.

Last edited:
Who else do you think is going to do it?

Proper thankless job, you are a jobsworth when you do something people don’t like and useless when you don’t do something they think you should have.
True fella but they should have had training by the club and if they are not following the training the club needs to be informed ..........i know some of our fans can be fekking idiots but if the above story is true to threaten supporters with banning orders as a way to bolster her ego aint in any training manual that i know about,

That’s her

I don’t dispute the fact that people may be in breach of club rules, drinking outside and smoking.

I mean it’s hardly the crime of the century smoking outside quietly anyway but...

“I’m the chief steward, if you don’t f***ing move I’ll have the police drag you away and I’ll ban you from the club” is a bit much.
Power hungry bastard like, the club must have had loads of complaints about her over the years and done nothing.

True fella but they should have had training by the club and if they are not following the training the club needs to be informed ..........i know some of our fans can be fekking idiots but if the above story is true to threaten supporters with banning orders as a way to bolster her ego aint in any training manual that i know about,
So inform the club pretty much everyone has a recording device on them at all times. If a steward has behaved inappropriately they should definitely be reported but then they would argue so should the fans!
The story above is only from one side as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back