Chiedozie Ogbene (Suggested Signing)

Fair enough. Was going off highlights and overall impact (he scored a few when up too didn’t he?). He would have been cover and nowt more, but we could do with a player who can cover out wide as well as up top. Stops us buying four dedicated strikers when we’re only gonna play with one most weeks.
Had to look it up as I don't remember him scoring that many. 12 in 120 for Rotherham playing in L1 and Champo. He got into Republic team and scored a cracker, that was the point he decided to run his contract down - and hence the interest in him with no transfer fee.

A canny lad, hope he proves me wrong but some long way off being a Prem player IMHO

Had to look it up as I don't remember him scoring that many. 12 in 120 for Rotherham playing in L1 and Champo. He got into Republic team and scored a cracker, that was the point he decided to run his contract down - and hence the interest in him with no transfer fee.

A canny lad, hope he proves me wrong but some long way off being a Prem player IMHO
It was the 6 in 21 he got when (apparently) playing through the middle last season that made me wonder. Virtually nowt to say he’d break through to regular starts, though, considering the players he’d have to get past. All in all I’d prefer to fill our squad with players who have the talent to be bailed on starters even if they lack experience - albeit we then have the problem of finding minutes for them!

Just turned 26.

8 goals and 4 assists in 39 for Rotherham this season.

Can cover a number of positions including RM/RW, CF, as a 10 and RWB.

He's now out of contract at Rotherham and looks set to move on.

A powerful, pacey and direct player who is very productive.

I think he'd be a really good signing on a free especially. A good lad who would fit in with our dressing room and the added benefit of being someone who is versatile and could cover several positions.
Funnily enough, I championed him a few days ago ! He tortured Cirkin down there in the 5-1, and is exactly as you say. Certainly gud enough for Chship imho.

Just turned 26.

8 goals and 4 assists in 39 for Rotherham this season.

Can cover a number of positions including RM/RW, CF, as a 10 and RWB.

He's now out of contract at Rotherham and looks set to move on.

A powerful, pacey and direct player who is very productive.

I think he'd be a really good signing on a free especially. A good lad who would fit in with our dressing room and the added benefit of being someone who is versatile and could cover several positions.
What makes you think he would fit in with our dressing room?

Back