Chess

More like they laugh and go "Haha look at this tit walking headlong into my sweet pincer movement, checkmate sucker!" :lol:
Not with my skills marra but I do like 'checkmate sucker'

anyone fancy a game of chess?

Chess anyone - I will break you

I'll beat everyone on here with ease.

ffs it says in my stats that ive lost 2 games but I only lost 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes have you got a link please so I can join? I'm the best chess player on here.

It's ok, you're not invited
I was only joking mate.

Logon or register to see this image

I recon the black King should move back 1 square on that puzzle ^

just beat a rated player..

Killer Queen

You delivered checkmate with a Queen!

Logon or register to see this image

I'll play you here 4 way Chess is available.

Play Chess Online Against the Computer

My username is niceonemarra on that Chess site giz a game man.

Anyone fancy a game of Chess - I'll let you win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tactics puzzles, and lots of them. Get solving and remembering the patterns.

Advanced strategy and endgame technique is all very good but 99% of the time, even at the top level, it is tactics that will decide the game.
Has anybody got the 'balls' to play me on here?

Was just watching this. This is absolutely f***ing mental. Karpov versus a three year old child. The three year old holds his own, despite his age and the fact that a large audience and interviewing the three year old while he’s playing a person who is a former world champion and someone who is by many measures, amongst the best players to ever play the game isn’t particularly conducive to his chances. The child then cries when Karpov tells him he’s lost due to running out of time. However, after Karpov gives him a medal and a book, and they give him some puzzles to solve he’s absolutely fine.

Was just watching this. This is absolutely f***ing mental. Karpov versus a three year old child. The three year old holds his own, despite his age and the fact that a large audience and interviewing the three year old while he’s playing a person who is a former world champion and someone who is by many measures, amongst the best players to ever play the game isn’t particularly conducive to his chances. The child then cries when Karpov tells him he’s lost due to running out of time. However, after Karpov gives him a medal and a book, and they give him some puzzles to solve he’s absolutely fine.

Karpov just making him look good there IMO

Back