Chess

Just let his king walk up to you man :) Jedi gone mad :)
The first move of a Samurai: draws sword out of its sword holder in one big sweeping move defeating the enemy in one go.

I trust @niceonemarra to lose like a man
You're right about that marra.

Terminating a game of chess is like a football team walking off the pitch because they know they will lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first move of a Samurai: draws sword out of its sword holder in one big sweeping move defeating the enemy in one go.

You're right about that marra.

Terminating a game of chess is like a football team walking off the pitch because they know they will lose.
Fighting talk doesn't work when you agree :lol:

Although any onlookers in this thread that have played us know we're both shite!

Fighting talk doesn't work when you agree :lol:

Although any onlookers in this thread that have played us know we're both shite!
Its not fighting talk marra, its the way of the Samurai to constantly wear your opponent down on and off the pitch. I use every trick in the book to win a game of chess. It can be exhausting getting ready to win at chess so I lose most of the time to conserve energy.

Its not fighting talk marra, its the way of the Samurai to constantly wear your opponent down on and off the pitch. I use every trick in the book to win a game of chess. It can be exhausting getting ready to win at chess so I lose most of the time to conserve energy.
Samurai chess sounds an effort. Let's just go for British pub chess. The kings have a scrap and the loser buys the next round.

@super noodles unless you want to end up like @RossTheNinja I suggest you don't play me at chess. I'm not playing no crappy correspondence game because you cant be arsed either.

I give you 1 week to get yourself sorted out so we can have a thrilling game of "chess" live on here.

I can provide the platform and the live feed.
Sure. I'm busy most of tomorrow so I'll give you a game on Sunday

Sunday is no good due to the Roman Fora upgrades - looking forward to a black forum.

Jesus I can feel the fear in your post - I am only using samurai tricks to win, I am really shite at chess but I admit I have learnt some great articulate moves after reading that book I read for a change called Samurai Chess.

Here we go

https://lichess.org/tDM06HN5

NOM V SN ^ correspondence slow game
https://lichess.org/tDM06HN5Fbqu
only works in chrome ^

Last edited by a moderator:

Back