Chess

You win one of 40 and that's the games you link to.
:)
you slaughter me all the time so that game means a lot to me

I just want to set the record straight on 'that' game I keep posting.

I discussed it with @RossTheNinja and its agreed he let me win to see my end game, it was stronger than he expected aye but that doesn't make me a good chess player. I learned chess the samurai way so I do have some good moves.

Rapid Chess • niceonemarra vs RossTheNinja

Last edited by a moderator:
You win one of 40 and that's the games you link to.
The truth is mate you brought the best out in me I failed and failed and failed to beat you but when I did I played like a true chess champion, it was the way of the samurai that made me play like that and that is the style of chess I prefer I don't care about all that ratings bollocks when someone has a good game of chess they will know it.

Its a lot like football going into battle on a field, the chess pieces are your goal, defence, midfield and attack.

Its a great game but people normally get put off when they don't win. Winning or losing its no matter its learning all the time that matters.

well done. when you lose look at the game and try and see why, feck all the books, thats the best way to improve
Thank you. Yeah I like to do that. That last game I played I won on the back of an opponent's blunder. They gave me the chance to trap the Queen and it was a pretty easy finish from there. But I've made similar mistakes plenty of times myself and I just need to keep learning.

Back