Chernobyl -sky Atlantic

Just finished episode 4, chilling to watch. Going round villages on animal control must have been soul destroying.

The number of soldiers used as “bio-robots” is staggering, wonder if those 3828 knew they would die, 90 seconds would seem like a eternity, I am guessing like a typical Russian soldier of the time they did their duty “for the glory of Mother Russia”.

Gripping stuff again, scary to think about that this what was actually going on while I sit in my own little bubble at home during this time.

Be interesting to know at which point in the disaster the series will wrap up. I'm assuming it'll go up to the death of Legasov in '88, seeing as that's where it started

:lol:

He kills himself in the opening scene and he’s being followed by a KGB bloke watching him from the car opposite his flat. How do you think the Vienna presentation went?:lol:
I was joking :) I know all about Chernobyl I’ve found it interesting for a while!! Go on holiday Tuesday morning need to make sure I watch the last episode in time

Back