Chernobyl -sky Atlantic

Had to laugh at the little miner dude. "You haven't got enough bullets for all of us. And when you run out, my mates that are left will beat the piss out of yas" :lol::lol:

Just an absolutely immense show. I've watched episode one three times, two twice, and three three times and it's still as fresh on consecutive viewings as it is at the first. I've watched the Sky version of each one and the HBO of each, dunno if anyone else has, but the sound mixing on the HBO version seems to be much clearer than the Sky version. I'm having to blast the volume on the Sky one and I'm still struggling to hear what's being said at times...

Just an absolutely immense show. I've watched episode one three times, two twice, and three three times and it's still as fresh on consecutive viewings as it is at the first. I've watched the Sky version of each one and the HBO of each, dunno if anyone else has, but the sound mixing on the HBO version seems to be much clearer than the Sky version. I'm having to blast the volume on the Sky one and I'm still struggling to hear what's being said at times...

I find sound quality on nearly all Sky shows are very poor (was starting to think it’s my age), nearly all the time now I have to put the subtitles on, Game Of Thrones was probably the worse for sound quality.

Aren't they the same? Thought they were co produced

Aren't they the same? Thought they were co produced
Yeah, but there is a very noticeable difference in sound quality. Watched Sky versions at my mate's and my sister's and they've both been bad whereas the HBO ones I've seen have been much clearer.

Yeah, but there is a very noticeable difference in sound quality. Watched Sky versions at my mate's and my sister's and they've both been bad whereas the HBO ones I've seen have been much clearer.

I've had to put the subtitles on as have struggled at times to hear what's what.

Please advise how to get the HBO versions, as I would like to watch all episodes again - is it a firestick job etc?

Back