Chemo no 8 - How to die with dignity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

To anyone reading Foggy's inspirational posts and nearing their 60th birthday you will receive a testing kit for bowel cancer - please do not bin it thinking you are feeling fine - I had no symptoms but ended up with colon cancer - that kit saved my life and could also save yours.

You got a mention, be content. This tea better be good lad. Saying that maybe the big hint didn't work and it will be a Toblerone. Which is fine obviously...

You're a daft arses' daft arse :lol:
It’s topper tea. I’ve taken to posh green tea lately as well since we went to the factory in Sri Lanka last year. Problem is it’s really tricky going back to cheap tea after that but as you say, life is for living and finding a few quid for a nice tea you can sup while contemplating life, the universe and everything is a price you’ve now convinced me is worth paying.

PS looking to head out to see the daughter in Perth in October to match up with our 30th wedding anniversary as well thanks to you so well done on costing me a fortune. I was happy enough to do Skeggy again.

Making spence of your post....beautiful, god bless you mate.

I lost my grandmother whom I was very close to, to this bastard and hats off to you for not letting it get the better of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back