Chelsea boss on the way out surely!

How the fuck has it been portrayed Liverpool had a team full of kids win it like? Scousers are a different breed.
Chelsea’s were iirc 18-26 yrs of age and liverpools 16-34? probably whatever age VvD is? Depending which combi of players were on the pitch at any given time the youngest XI varied throughout the game.
He's a serial loser isn't he?
His problem is that he doesn’t take the FAC & FLC seriously. He doesn’t take them seriously because they don’t appear on the radar of the power brokers at Real, Atleti, Bayern, Juve, Inter, AC Milan etc.

Last edited:
They have far too big a squad to achieve any cohesion and team togetherness or spirit. You’re never going to keep everyone happy with the amount of players they have.

Shame to see them struggling. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer bunch. The original sportswashers.

He looked a broken man at the end. I thought that’s a man who knows his times up. Plus he knows there’s only so many times you can fail to land a trophy at a big club before you stop being taken seriously by the big clubs, big players and media

So are you saying that PSG are not a big club or that you didn't know that Pochettino had actually won the League and French Cup when he was PSG manager.

Last edited:
Gary Neville and Carragher had me believing klopp had to pick some 16yr olds out of the crowd to make the numbers up.

Also a fair point. Chelsea have signed a whole host of absolute shit. They just happen to be young shite.

Sky went overboard with their representation of the narrative though.
Sky always go overboard/over hype everything

So are you saying that PSG are not a big club or that you didn't know that Pochettino actually won the League and French Cup when he was at PSG.
I hope he says the latter, which would be fair enough. Nobody would expect him to necessarily know PSG's trophy history

He looked a broken man at the end. I thought that’s a man who knows his times up. Plus he knows there’s only so many times you can fail to land a trophy at a big club before you stop being taken seriously by the big clubs, big players and media
Can they even afford to sack him? bet he’s on a healthy contract.
Still I suppose he ain’t gonna be worrying about reputational damage that Todd boehly whalloper must have thought footballers were a dying breed, Best Buy em all😂

Can they even afford to sack him? bet he’s on a healthy contract.
Still I suppose he ain’t gonna be worrying about reputational damage that Todd boehly whalloper must have thought footballers were a dying breed, Best Buy em all😂
Chelsea seem to be the new Sunderland for managers. IE it doesn’t matter how badly you fail because EVERYONE fails there.

Chelsea seem to be the new Sunderland for managers. IE it doesn’t matter how badly you fail because EVERYONE fails there.
It’s a sweet deal though, sign a big fat contract, try and make sense of the madness for a year or two, sit on ur arse for the remainder of your fat ass contract on gardening leave.
A wise manager would have it inserted into the deal, if sacked they get paid up, not on the never never like potter is getting

Gary Neville and Carragher had me believing klopp had to pick some 16yr olds out of the crowd to make the numbers up.

Also a fair point. Chelsea have signed a whole host of absolute shit. They just happen to be young shite.

Sky went overboard with their representation of the narrative though.
Reminds me of another club

Back