Chelsea boss on the way out surely!

No chance of winning anything but the League Cup this year and decides to play for penalties in extra time with a team of supposedly superstars against a team of Liverpool kids.

Pack your bags son.

They've signed some shite mind, That Disasi looks like he plays with anchors on his ankles. They've spent half a billion in the summer 2023/24 window and only Palmer looks good.

He looked a broken man at the end. I thought that’s a man who knows his times up. Plus he knows there’s only so many times you can fail to land a trophy at a big club before you stop being taken seriously by the big clubs, big players and media

Finally! Keep fighting the good fight
Gary Neville and Carragher had me believing klopp had to pick some 16yr olds out of the crowd to make the numbers up.
Aye they did but they spent billions on these young players Liverpools young players came from the academy
Also a fair point. Chelsea have signed a whole host of absolute shit. They just happen to be young shite.

Sky went overboard with their representation of the narrative though.

Last edited:
He looked a broken man at the end. I thought that’s a man who knows his times up. Plus he knows there’s only so many times you can fail to land a trophy at a big club before you stop being taken seriously by the big clubs, big players and media
The fact that he's ended up at this version of Chelsea is probably a sign of how far his stock within the game has fallen since Spurs were at their peak under him. His attitude throughout his time at PSG sounded as though it was very reminiscent of Moyes's time here.

Back