Cheating Aussie B******s

Even now, they still bang on about the mythical ‘line’

What a bunch of utter weapons
That article states about Warner giving it out - thats fine but you have to be prepared to take it back twice as much - he it seems was never capable of doing that - the utter soft cock!

Apparently the quicks are now ‘surprised’ that the old ball isn’t doing as much as it used to, or as much as India are getting it to move.
Saw an amusing interview a while back with Freddy Flintoff.

Roughly, he said "The one I feel sorry for is Mitchell Starc. If he didn't know that ball had been tampered with, he must think he's Wasim Akram !"

Given their batting options, yes.

Doesn’t really tally with your shameless comment like ;)
If the tables were turned and we had banned some players for cheating, I'm not sure I'd ever want to see them in the team again, nevermind walking straight back in at the earliest opportunity.

If the tables were turned and we had banned some players for cheating, I'm not sure I'd ever want to see them in the team again, nevermind walking straight back in at the earliest opportunity.
That’s fair enough, but they banned them for a period of time. That was their punishment. If they didn’t want them playing again they should have had life bans.

Like Du Plessis, Atherton, Amir.

(I’m being flippant now obviously)

If they do put them back in I hope whoever they play are merciless. The fun to be had will push them over the edge.

Nowt more than they deserve too.

(I don't normally condone sledging)

Back