8th May 2020
4 Nights
Self Catering
Flying from Newcastle

Upgrade to all inclusive £70pp
Great flight times
Lively Hotel

WOW! All for £360pp!

Book with only £60pp deposit then 10 monthly payments of £30 per person per month! (based on 4 people sharing)

You can just rock up to those mate. I just get arsehole everytime in Prague so I recommend nowt. I think the beer festival is on this or next week though
Oh I know that and for the beer bike, I would do it there on a good sunny day. However if somebody is gonna give me 50% off the guns, why not take it. ;)

Wine Festival and Asia Festival next week when I'm there.

You can just rock up to those mate. I just get arsehole everytime in Prague so I recommend nowt. I think the beer festival is on this or next week though
Any recommendations on specific places to get assholed?

Oh I know that and for the beer bike, I would do it there on a good sunny day. However if somebody is gonna give me 50% off the guns, why not take it. ;)

Wine Festival and Asia Festival next week when I'm there.

Any recommendations on specific places to get assholed?

Will PM later mate out with the kids atm

Get yaself to the races in Prague, if they’re on. Went there for my stag, private box top floor of the grandstand all food and drink included and a lass sticking our bets on for us for about 15 of us. Cost about £30 each 5 year ago. Fantastic day.

Looking for ideas for Stag Dos abroad which are cheap. 90% of the lads all want to go abroad so I told them it needs to be cheap for my dad, brother in law etc who aint on a huge salary.

I know Benidorms cheap but fairly expensive to get there, just wondering if anyone knows of any decent websites for 3 night breaks or ones for planning stag do's

i seen one for Prague £110 return flight and an apportment for 16 people in the old town for roughly £40 each for 3 nights so the lads are looking into that.

Obviously its up to them now to sort out but querying if theres any hidden jems out there cheap to get to which i can mention if they ask or anything.
An apartment For 16 lads on a stag do, pity the cleaners afterwards

Get yaself to the races in Prague, if they’re on. Went there for my stag, private box top floor of the grandstand all food and drink included and a lass sticking our bets on for us for about 15 of us. Cost about £30 each 5 year ago. Fantastic day.
Will have a look. Off there on Thursday.

@Lambchops has hooked us up with loads too.

If its the price that matters, then has to be Poland , cheap to get to, cheap whilst you're there, compared to other countries that is. Other ideas could be flight to Amsterdam then train to Rotterdam , Antwerp , Brussels, Bruges etc or train to Lille from St Pancras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back