Charlton v Doncaster

You're gonna celebrate releasing tension etc, but it looks like a full on celebration after a promotion, cup final win, a CL win or something. there's half a bastard pitch full of them ffs.

If I was Jack Ross I'd be playing those celebrations at Wembley, fair enough id they had been promoted but ridiculous when they have another game to play.

What was the crack with the police deciding which ends penalties should be taken? f***ing ridiculous

Disgrace, don't think I have ever seen that happen before. Safety reasons my arse, it was Chartlon v Doncaster not Millwall v Chelsea FFS :evil:.

Last edited:

I thought Charlton looked very nervous all game. And those nerves are only going to get worse at Wembley. This is one of the major positives I can see. Some of their lads were visibly shitting themselves. Whereas we have quite a few players who aren’t anywhere near the biggest game of their career. Catts, Grant, McGeady to name a few will definitely not be phased by Wembley, and we have been there before this season already. I think that this may be a large deciding factor, particularly if we can keep the game tight for longer and give them no release of a goal.

Before the game I definitely wanted Donny to win, but after that 90 I’d rather play Charlton. I think Doncaster’s style of movement and crossing would cause us more problems given what we’ve struggled against all season. Charlton also looked out on their feet by the end which is only a positive thing
Don't think we've struggled against Donny TBF

We definitely did at theirs and their season was over at our place. And I said we would struggle more against their style than charltons, not that we had struggled in the past

I think our players are more likely to raise their game against Charlton as well.

Either way, we shouldn't fear any team in this league. We can win this, no doubt about it.

Bowyer and Powell both mentioning they deserved to beat us at their place. I’m sure we were much better first half and should have been a few up, and then missed a great chance or two to win it at the end. A draw was about fair. Or is my memory of the game not that good?

my memory isn't great but remember leaving the ground being happy with a point thinking it was a fair result

Back