Charlie Methven Sets 40,000 Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is challenging people nothing wrong with that. If we got 40,000 it would be a massive statement if intent and encourage everyone.

Too many thinking glass is half empty man...lets fill the fecka!!
I hope we can. I just don't like minor shareholders flapping their gums without doing their homework first.

Thanks to Chaz if we don't get over 40k against Bradford in League One it'll look like a failure when in fact it would be a tremendous achievement.

I hope we can. I just don't like minor shareholders flapping their gums without doing their homework first.

Thanks to Chaz if we don't get over 40k against Bradford in League One it'll look like a failure when in fact it would be a tremendous achievement.
Unfortunately he sees our false crowd numbers from days gone by when we achieved 45000 often.
Our hardcore at RP was about 15000. Our hardcore here is no different when you look at the crowds in the cup.
Personally I think we may achieve 40k against Bradford

This setting attendance targets is cringey as fuck

He’s like a pissed up cheerleader
:oops:
Don’t agree at all.
He’s doing everything he can to galvanise support.
I doubt we’d have got so many ST this season (more than last season) without pushing this agenda.
These lads are doing all they can to get people to notice SAFC.
Can’t see how anyone could get embarrassed or find what he’s doing ‘cringey’ at all?

So no company is allowed to set a targets so that they can achieve their goals?
Honestly some of our fans will moan when we are shit and moan when a we are trying to achieve something.
I genuinely believe some of our fans a gutted that we are doing relatively well :lol:
Part timer, leave this to match goers. You worry about this afternoons tea dance and bingo sunshine, good lad

Imagine moaning about a business promoting it's offering :lol::lol:

Last season our board didn't engage with the fanbase, yet this season a complete turnaround in this regard is 'cringey'. f***ing mental some of the twats on here.
No problem at all with them promoting ticket sales. It's the whole challenging and setting target thing that I'm not overly keen on. Each to their own though

Part timer, leave this to match goers. You worry about this afternoons tea dance and bingo sunshine, good lad
I'm not the one whose complaining. Some of our fans would twist on 21.
Just because you like bingo and line dancing don't think that we all do Rocky lad.
I prefer mixing with the underworld :lol:

No problem at all with them promoting ticket sales. It's the whole challenging and setting target thing that I'm not overly keen on. Each to their own though
Does the company you work for set targets ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back