Charlie Hurley Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anyone remember that cartoon picture of Steve Bruce signing something .. was published in one of the papers who were doing a cartoon strip about the mess at Sunderland

Would love to see that face on a big flag

North Stand should be the Jimmy Montgomery stand. Actually imo the South Stand should have been called that
I'd call the Main Stand after Monty, it's the least he deserves.

The Roker End is just like people calling Maguire the king. It's harmless but silly. But there will only be one King at SAFC and that's Hurley, the same way there will be only one Sir Niall Quinn and one Super Kev and there will only ever one Roker End. I just get the feeling that all this King/Roker End stuff is just PR from the club.

I'd call the Main Stand after Monty, it's the least he deserves.

The Roker End is just like people calling Maguire the king. It's harmless but silly. But there will only be one King at SAFC and that's Hurley, the same way there will be only one Sir Niall Quinn and one Super Kev and there will only ever one Roker End. I just get the feeling that all this King/Roker End stuff is just PR from the club.
Better imo if an end behind a goal was called after him with him being a goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back