Charlie Hurley Flag

Agree, I thought it looked class..
We should get flags we Hurley, Gurney, Kerr and Rowell on them.

That game against Hull was great. The King was in tears on the pitch. My dad's hay-fever was at him that day too.:lol:

One player was only second to Bobby Moore as the best CB in Britain. Regarded by his country as one of it's all time sporting legends and is in the FAI Hall of Fame. One of the greatest sports people of Cork.

The other is a fat bloke who has played most of his career in League One.:lol:

Last edited:

That game against Hull was great. The King was in tears on the pitch. My dad's hay-fever was at him that day too.:lol:

One player was only second to Bobby Moore as the best CB in Britain. Regarded by his country as one of it's all time sporting legends and is in the FAI Hall of Fame. One of the greatest sports people of Cork.

Is Maguire the first one?

Under Keane when porterfield died and they played the commentary

I think Carter is a bit more deserving than Rowell like.

Back