Charlie Cresswell (rumour)

This. Excellent post.

So Gooch is not a good enough player to start games, but is good enough to be “… useful over the course of a 46 game plus season …” ?

Now that is ‘strange logic’.
Play his part in intervals I said 🤣 miss out the most important part of the point why don't you.

You disagree, that's fine. Not arsed.

Play his part in intervals I said 🤣 miss out the most important part of the point why don't you.

You disagree, that's fine. Not arsed.
But your point is that Gooch isn’t good enough to “… (p)lay his part in intervals …”. Surely he wouldn’t be good enough during the ‘intervals’, either ?

With three centre halves on the books, none of whom seem a very natural fit at fullback or have searing recovery pace, I think I’d prefer a different type of player as the last one. A Sanderson / Willis type of player rather than another one similar to what we already have - even if cresswell is a very promising player.
Ballard can play rb

But your point is that Gooch isn’t good enough to “… (p)lay his part in intervals …”. Surely he wouldn’t be good enough during the ‘intervals’, either ?
No my point is that Gooch is in my eyes a squad player and shouldn't be a regular in the starting eleven in the Championship. He does have some uses though, such as the ability to cover a few positions, and he runs a lot for the team, which may be vital when seeing games out which is why I said he'd be useful in intervals. You know fine well what I mean you're just looking for a pointless argument. We don't agree - who cares?

Are there any up and coming left footed CB's? Preferably with a bit of acceleration/pace? I did notice on his highlight reel Cresswell pops up a few times on the left but we're short on left footers.
Well there is me I suppose. I’m completely left footed although for some bizarre reason I haven’t figured out yet I haven’t heard a thing from Speakman. I can only assume that he’s lost my mobile number.

"RandomOne" tweeted that rudoni and Cresswell close to signing with another 3 in pipeline inc back up goalie - his tweet seems to have been removed though

"RandomOne" tweeted that rudoni and Cresswell close to signing with another 3 in pipeline inc back up goalie - his tweet seems to have been removed though
He was reliable as owt with team news etc but he signed about a month ago Wright was close to signing a new deal and it only just happened. So dunno how itk he was outside of team news.

Back