Changes tomorrow ?

I think he'll for a 3-5-2. They scored from a couple of crosses last week. Patterson. Ballard, Batth and Wright as a back three. Gooch and Cirkin as wingbacks. Neil and Evans in the middle with Pritchard having a free role. Stewart and Simms up front.
Think this could be a decent shout. With AN’s comments about them being a different type of championship team and the goals from set pieces last week, this gives us the most physical side to combat that. Still plenty of link up play with Neil and Pritchard, along with the movement of the front 2. Wing backs would become quite important in an attacking sense.

I don't know enough about QPR to say whether we'll switch formation to exploit any weaknesses they may have/match-up against their strengths. That's Alex Neil's job and he's very good at it.

Purely from our point-of-view, obviously switching to a back 4 probably means we don't play 2 up top. Which means one of Stewart or Simms doesn't play. If that has to be done for the good of the team, fair enough, but both were very dangerous the last day. Can Simms play wide at all? From what I read, he never played there for Blackpool or Hearts, always through the middle.

Pritchard is nailed-on as the 10 either way.

One of the things that hurts us with wing-backs is that Clarke isn't particularly good defensively, but is obviously a massive attacking threat. Bristol City hurt us down our left a few times and we got caught not tracking runners, and maybe Clarke was too deep generally at times. When he did drive on to support Simms & Stewart, he looked so dangerous.

I don't think there'll be any changes tbh. Embleton would probably be the only one. If we did change formation, himself or Roberts could come in.

Back