Changes tomorrow ?

sofatester

Winger
From last Saturday ?

Albeit there might be a couple of lads that are starting on Saturday that didn’t start last Saturday but in two weeks time, they could be the most important player here. Sometimes getting a player to understand that at that point in time when they are in that predicament is not easy because they don’t see it.

“Obviously I’ve got a bigger overview of what we’re doing and how we are trying to do it. I think I’ve displayed on quite a few occasions the importance of players who albeit didn’t contribute in that game become important for another game. I’d like to think there is a trust there between me and the players and when I think their skillsets are needed, then I’ll have no hesitation of putting them in.”

I think we will go to a back 4 as QPR use one.
Yea sounds like it mate

.......................... Patterson........................

Gooch..........Ballard........batth........cirkin

..................Evans..............Neil................

Roberts................ Pritchard.........Clarke

...........................Stewart..........................

I think he'll for a 3-5-2. They scored from a couple of crosses last week. Patterson. Ballard, Batth and Wright as a back three. Gooch and Cirkin as wingbacks. Neil and Evans in the middle with Pritchard having a free role. Stewart and Simms up front.

Last edited:
I think he'll for a 3-5-2. They scored from a couple of crosses last week. Patterson. Ballard, Batth and Wright as a back three. Gooch and Cirkin as wingbacks. Neil and Evans in the middle with Pritchard having a free role. Stewart and Simms up front.

that's more defensive than our previous two games. if he goes with a back 3 again, then it should be the same side as last week

So dropping Jack Clarke - arguably our best player across the opening 2 league matches - in order to play Bailey Wright, at home to an injury hit QPR...brave call that mind.

Yea sounds like it mate

.......................... Patterson........................

Gooch..........Ballard........batth........cirkin

..................Evans..............Neil................

Roberts................ Pritchard.........Clarke

...........................Stewart..........................
I’d actually sit Neil in front of Evans, take Roberts out and put Stewart AND Simms on.

But then I’m picky.

Back