Changes tomorrow ?

I think he'll for a 3-5-2. They scored from a couple of crosses last week. Patterson. Ballard, Batth and Wright as a back three. Gooch and Cirkin as wingbacks. Neil and Evans in the middle with Pritchard having a free role. Stewart and Simms up front.
Cirkin cannot play wing back man he doesn’t have the quality in the final 3rd to create anything
So dropping Jack Clarke - arguably our best player across the opening 2 league matches - in order to play Bailey Wright, at home to an injury hit QPR...brave call that mind.
And a defender on the wing ffs

Yea sounds like it mate

.......................... Patterson........................

Gooch..........Ballard........batth........cirkin

..................Evans..............Neil................

Roberts................ Pritchard.........Clarke

...........................Stewart..........................
Don't think Roberts will start after Wednesday on Wednesday.

Listening to what the falk & the QPR lad is not too confident in their fullbacks. Apparently 1st choice Lb is out & 2nd choice is awful so i suppose you could make a case for changing system & bringing Roberts in on the rw & telling him to get at this Lb but after his performance Wednesday i don't think he's earned it.
Personally I'd leave it unchanged & tell them to go out & do what they did 2nd half against Bristol City

Listening to what the falk & the QPR lad is not too confident in their fullbacks. Apparently 1st choice Lb is out & 2nd choice is awful so i suppose you could make a case for changing system & bringing Roberts in on the rw & telling him to get at this Lb but after his performance Wednesday i don't think he's earned it.
Personally I'd leave it unchanged & tell them to go out & do what they did 2nd half against Bristol City
Roberts was excellent towards the end of last season. One poor performance shouldn't mean not playing him next game

Roberts was excellent towards the end of last season. One poor performance shouldn't mean not playing him next game
No that's fair but i think AN will be demanding more than we saw from him the other night particularly without the ball where he put very little effort in (he wasn't the only one).
As i said in my original post AN does his homework & picks a side that can best get at the opposition so given their problems at fullback it really wouldn't surprise me if Roberts was to come in but personally I'd leave it the same.

No keep the same side that started against Bristol city.
Yea sounds like it mate

.......................... Patterson........................

Gooch..........Ballard........batth........cirkin

..................Evans..............Neil................

Roberts................ Pritchard.........Clarke

...........................Stewart..........................
How can you leave simms out when he got 2 goals last week

Last edited:
Would be madness to drop Simms, what logic would there be to taking out a goalscorer to put in a non goalscoring midfielder ? As KGC83 says , let them worry about us ! FTM

After Embo & Roberts performances the other night I don't see how he can drop Simms for either of them.. whatever formation he had in mind.

Same with the middle - neither O'Nien nor Matete did themselves any favours if he had any thoughts of bringing one of them in to strengthen the middle.

It all points to the same starting 11 as we had at Bristol.

Same team as last week with the same score.
Just thinking back to that game when we were coasting on a foggy night 2-0 and QPR pulled it back to 2-2 in the last 5 minutes.
He won't drop Simms. Roberts seems a bit out of favour at the moment
Roberts done himself no favours on Wednesday.

Back