Championship Dark Horses

Tin hat on but I dont think we will be anywhere near automatics as it stands, Weaker than last year as it stands.
D'you think? I get we've lost Diallo, but our young players have an extra years experience now, and we've signed a striker who looks promising and should fit us like a glove.

Amad will be back anyway...

D'you think? I get we've lost Diallo, but our young players have an extra years experience now, and we've signed a striker who looks promising and should fit us like a glove.

I don't think you will be anywhere near automatics, but the league is often crazy so it's not impossible.

I think huddersfield will be the biggest improvement. Swansea will have a good season aswell.

Don't know enough about the 3 who have come up to comment on them.

Long season and we were pretty consistent with a lot of injuries on the way,
cant see any reason we wont be in the top 6

I don't think you will be anywhere near automatics, but the league is often crazy so it's not impossible.

I think huddersfield will be the biggest improvement. Swansea will have a good season aswell.

Don't know enough about the 3 who have come up to comment on them.
Oh it's the Championship it's impossible to predict that's why it's so good.

Yeah at the moment, Cant see how any of the new signings start the season maybe apart from Bellingham, but that would be in place of Diallo from last years best team and its highly unlikely he will contribute like Diallo did.

If we get Diallo back I would be confident of top 6 but feel we are still well short and other teams have strenghened. The 3 that have came down will be better than the three that went up too.

Tin hat on but I dont think we will be anywhere near automatics as it stands, Weaker than last year as it stands.
I disagree, apart from losing Diallo, I think we will have a decent crack at automatic promotion with all the new signings we have in.
Is Akpom not a goalscorer like ?
Championship player of the season iirc
You were in a false position last season. I couldn’t get over how poor you were the two times we played.

Last edited:
I disagree, apart from losing Diallo, I think we will have a decent crack at automatic promotion with all the new signings we have in.

You were in a false position last season. I couldn’t get over how poor you were the two times we played.
I dont think we will score enough goals with the team at present.

Yeah at the moment, Cant see how any of the new signings start the season maybe apart from Bellingham, but that would be in place of Diallo from last years best team and its highly unlikely he will contribute like Diallo did.

If we get Diallo back I would be confident of top 6 but feel we are still well short and other teams have strenghened. The 3 that have came down will be better than the three that went up too.
Hemir will be in there.

If we take the team that beat Preston

Patterson
Gooch
Hume
O'Nien
Cirkin
Neil
Ekwah
Roberts
Diallo
Clarke
Gelhardt

vs how we could line up against Ipswich

Patterson
Hume
Ballard
Batth
Cirkin
Neil
Ekwah
Roberts
Ba/Bellingham/Rigg
Clarke
Hemir

I genuinely think the bottom team looks stronger on paper.

Hemir will be in there.

If we take the team that beat Preston

Patterson
Gooch
Hume
O'Nien
Cirkin
Neil
Ekwah
Roberts
Diallo
Clarke
Gelhardt

vs how we could line up against Ipswich

Patterson
Hume
Ballard
Batth
Cirkin
Neil
Ekwah
Roberts
Ba/Bellingham/Rigg
Clarke
Hemir

I genuinely think the bottom team looks stronger on paper.
Just cant see the team at the moment being consistent enough to be promoted automatically over a full season.

Crying out for a Diallo replacement / Diallo to come back and another striker.

Just cant see the team at the moment being consistent enough to be promoted automatically over a full season.

Crying out for a Diallo replacement / Diallo to come back and another striker.
It might not be, but who knows. If you asked me this time last season, I wouldn't have said we'd be consistent enough to make the playoffs.

There's also a third option of the Diallo replacement already being at the club.

Agree we could use another striker mind, I'm sure we'll get one.

Back