Championship Dark Horses

Duggins81

Full Back
Who we thinking?

I think we will be in and around the play offs again like and I’d snap anyone’s hand off for that now such is the depth this season of this division.

Swansea
Stoke
Brum
Plymouth

All I think will have better seasons. Think Millwall will give a good account again too

Hull city to challenge for a play off place.

Was impressed with the way Rosenior turned them round after he went in and their form over the last 10-15 games was impressive.
Odd though it may sound after that game, we struggle for goals and have done nothing to change that this summer (close to FFP from spending fuck knows how much on wages for dodgy Turk's mates last year apparently) Lower mid table at best for us. Hopefully maybe Rotherham, Cardiff and A.N other to keep us up

I
Odd though it may sound after that game, we struggle for goals and have done nothing to change that this summer (close to FFP from spending fuck knows how much on wages for dodgy Turk's mates last year apparently) Lower mid table at best for us. Hopefully maybe Rotherham, Cardiff and A.N other to keep us up
Jesus Marra. It’s a Friday lighten up :lol:

That Estupinan who was your top scorer looked really bad against us at your place and that's even ignoring him putting the penalty wide, he looked non league plodder level. The ball just seemed to bounce off him in a Jozy Altidore style.

I assume normally he's a fair bit better than he was that day? :lol: His goal record's canny so he has to be surely. Didn't play up here in the 4-4 so didn't get to see him again so I am only basing that opinion on one game.

Back