Championship Dark Horses

Absolute rubbish.
46 matches , finished 4th.
We (like everyone else) finished where we deserved to.

Top scorers in the division (apart from the runaway winners) .
If we hadn't had such a bad start (before Carrick came in), we'd have been up there with Burnley imo.
Thought you stopped taking the splifs seaham?

Absolute rubbish.

If we hadn't had such a bad start (before Carrick came in), we'd have been up there with Burnley imo.
Michael Carrick is a class manager I’ll give you that. You’ll be absolutely knacked when he leaves.

Stoke and of course ………..Sunderland
Not sure what to his obsession with Stoke is, other than hammering us at home in a freak game they have been poor under Neil
This would be my shout as well.

I’ll predict now that Boro will be nowhere near.

In reality, any team with a goalscorer will get somewhere near, it’s why Stewart is paramount to us.

Leicester have the best one in Vardy and another in Iheanacho currently. They will win the league by getting one of them on the pitch regularly.
Didn't Boro have the top scorer in the division last season, Boro will be up there again this season
I disagree, apart from losing Diallo, I think we will have a decent crack at automatic promotion with all the new signings we have in.

You were in a false position last season. I couldn’t get over how poor you were the two times we played.
Come on man, I know their is a little rivalry their but they finished 4th because they deserved too. They were poor especially in our home game but that doesn't make them a poor side

Last edited:
Absolute rubbish.

🤣🤣🤣 if buts and maybes.

U were one of about 10 teams that didn’t have a lot between them.

If Ballard and Stewart had stayed fit for us we’d have been promoted in my opinion but they weren’t and we didn’t.

It’ll be similar this season. It’s so unpredictable this league

Michael Carrick is a class manager I’ll give you that. You’ll be absolutely knacked when he leaves.
Obviously still early days with MC, but I do have a lot of faith in him, the signs are good and he seems to like his team's playing entertaining football too.
The 'we'll be knackered' bit - you could say that about any team who's manager is doing well.
Were you knackered when your promotion winning boss jumped ship? Or will you be knackered when Mowbray leaves?
Also, MC could well be at Boro a good few years yet - maybe leaving after he lifts the champions league trophy ?
🤷‍♂️😜😜😜
🤣🤣🤣 if buts and maybes.

U were one of about 10 teams that didn’t have a lot between them.

If Ballard and Stewart had stayed fit for us we’d have been promoted in my opinion but they weren’t and we didn’t.

It’ll be similar this season. It’s so unpredictable this league
Yes I know
Sort of why I said it (cos of the way a lot of your fans go on about the Stewart scenario).

The improvement in us (under MC) was quite remarkable though.

Last edited:
Based on our price (20/1), I think that makes us ‘outsiders’ in the bookies eyes….so therefore I will have to name us as Dark Horses.

Back