Champions League Semi Final

Would be somewhat ironic.

A team who haven't won the league in nearly 60 years playing a team who haven't won the league in nearly 30 years, yet it's the supposed Champions league...what a farce.

Cracking point. I think of the celebrations saggyface had when spurs got 4th years back n wonder what Cloughy would make of it.

Cracking point. I think of the celebrations saggyface had when spurs got 4th years back n wonder what Cloughy would make of it.

Clough would have refused to enter it unless his team were actual champions.

Frightening to think the final could be contested by 2 teams who have failed to win the league in almost 90 years between them.

Clough would have refused to enter it unless his team were actual champions.

Frightening to think the final could be contested by 2 teams who have failed to win the league in almost 90 years between them.

Very real chance that Liverpool would have won the league 2 weeks before the champions league kicks off

Very real chance that Liverpool would have won the league 2 weeks before the champions league kicks off

Personally I think City will win the league. But even if Liverpool win the league this season they are still entering the "Champions " League as non champions, a true misnomer if ever there was one.

They'll not give a toss about that cup final, they get there every season.

It'll be a great semi final. Eriksen, Alderwiereld, Sanchez and Vertonghen playing their old team.

No they don’t :lol:

Who do they have in the final? You would think they would be 10 points clear with this team in their league, they are neck n neck with psv

PSV we’re flying but they’ve completely bottled it, they couldn’t gone 8 points clear the other month

Last edited:

Back