Champions League Semi Final

Yosemite Sam

Central Defender
Ajax play in the Dutch Cup final on Sunday 5th of May then have Spurs in the second leg on the following Tuesday (7th). Nightmare for them that, huge chance for Spurs!
Spurs also pencilled in to play Bournemouth away on the 6th. Shows that sky and the Dutch fa weren’t expecting these two teams to advance this far in the CL

Last edited:

Who do they have in the final? You would think they would be 10 points clear with this team in their league, they are neck n neck with psv

They'll not give a toss about that cup final, they get there every season.

It'll be a great semi final. Eriksen, Alderwiereld, Sanchez and Vertonghen playing their old team.

Be great to see one of the great sides of Europe who have fallen victim to the English, Spanish, (italian) and (german) stranglehold on the game prosper again.

I don't care for spurs and I don't care for Liverpool. As a kid I used to cheer the English sides on in European, UEFA and Cup Winners cups now I want them to lose.
Every win, every point takes the CL clubs further away from the rest of the clubs in their respective countries financially. There has to be some sort of rethink eventually, it’s killing the European game.

Be great to see one of the great sides of Europe who have fallen victim to the English, Spanish, (italian) and (german) stranglehold on the game prosper again.

I don't care for spurs and I don't care for Liverpool. As a kid I used to cheer the English sides on in European, UEFA and Cup Winners cups now I want them to lose.

Would love fir both English teams to get through to the final

jealousy?

My thoughts exactly. Although much rather spurs win it than Liverpool.

Back