Celtic's New Manager?

Looks like Rodgers is coming back
Too much in love with himself. Left a bad taste when he left last time but it at least meant I could return to my previous dislike of him. Not arguing with the job he did domestically but whoever comes in needs to be prepared to adapt in Europe and find a way of improving there - a difficult task given the financial imbalance. Prefer him to Moyes like.

Too much in love with himself. Left a bad taste when he left last time but it at least meant I could return to my previous dislike of him. Not arguing with the job he did domestically but whoever comes in needs to be prepared to adapt in Europe and find a way of improving there - a difficult task given the financial imbalance. Prefer him to Moyes like.
Fuck me is Moyes coming back?

Interesting discussion on TalkSPORT this morning basically saying Rodgers back to Celtic would be a backwards move for him.

He originally went to Celtic to rebuild after his sacking at Liverpool. He probably doesn’t need to do that now and he would still be able to land a bigger job than Celtic in the PL

Rodgers walked out on the club in the February with everything still to play for. Fucked off for the money the same as Neil did to us. Go down like a lead balloon with a fair few Celtic fans.

Interesting discussion on TalkSPORT this morning basically saying Rodgers back to Celtic would be a backwards move for him.

He originally went to Celtic to rebuild after his sacking at Liverpool. He probably doesn’t need to do that now and he would still be able to land a bigger job than Celtic in the PL
Talksport,stoppped listening to that years ago,it’s completely English Centric,doesn’t really know anything about Scottish football but loves to put it down,Did they mention if Rodgers did take the job he would be playing Champions league football ,more of a comedy station IMO

there arent many jobs in the PL that are bigger than celtic-tottenham is probably one-and he didnt get it-maybe west haam is another but they dont have a vacancy now, the other big jobs either dont have a vacancy or wouldnt consider him.

Back