Celtic's New Manager?

Some just don't get it. There's nothing you or I can do about it though unfortunately.
Get what? Don't you follow Rangers because of a parent? I'm no different in why I follow Celtic.
Too many are at it. The amount of boro fans that follow one of the old firm is strange. You can’t love your club enough to be doing that
😂😂😂 You've just quoted a Sunderland fan who misses Sunderland games to watch Rangers.

Last edited:
Get what? Don't you follow Rangers because of a parent? I'm no different in why I follow Celtic.

😂😂😂 You've just quoted a Sunderland fan who misses Sunderland games to watch Rangers.
One thing you can say about rangers in their favour is that they didn’t abuse their youth players and cover it up 😯😯😯

Why do people post utter shite like this?
Get more points than Rangers in the 4 Derbies = Champions. Fail to do so = Runners up.
The lack of competition in that league is laughable. Anyone who thinks otherwise has an agenda or is just blinkered.
My opinion of course and I am happy to be proved incorrect.

Get more points than Rangers in the 4 Derbies = Champions. Fail to do so = Runners up.
The lack of competition in that league is laughable. Anyone who thinks otherwise has an agenda or is just blinkered.
My opinion of course and I am happy to be proved incorrect.
Not just opinion, the 92 points Rangers got this season is good enough most years for the title so proves the competition beyond the old firm is absolute dross, I’ve said many times this is partly down to the clubs voting to keep 5 subs after covid, mental clubs would be happy allowing the old firm to change half their team in every game.

Not just opinion, the 92 points Rangers got this season is good enough most years for the title so proves the competition beyond the old firm is absolute dross, I’ve said many times this is partly down to the clubs voting to keep 5 subs after covid, mental clubs would be happy allowing the old firm to change half their team in every game.
Yep. Turkeys vote for Xmas.
Because they are

Because they are not very bright.
Could you perhaps educate me as to why the job is remotely difficult?
Beat Rangers. What other expectation is their of a Celtic manager?

Last edited:

Back