Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonofagun

Winger
Can they do it? I'm thinking no, if Juve had a top striker they'd be the best team in the comp. Their defence won't make such elementary mistakes like Barca's. On another note, Manure dropped a reet blooper not paying up for Pogba, he will be the next Viera.

Last edited:

Hope they win. Love it when an underdog puts a run together

Can they do it? I'm thinking no, if Juve had a top striker they'd be the best team in the comp. Their defence won't make such elementary mistakes like Barca's. On another note, Manure dropped a reet blooper not paying up for Pogba, he will be the next Viera.
They've looked very suspect without chillieni and will be without him tonight and and hopefully(although unlikely) he'll miss the second leg. Also they're playing there third choice LWB tonight in peluso as asamoah just got back from ACON and de cegile is injured. So by no means the defensive rock they were pre december.

They've only had 1 clean sheet iirc since chilleini got injured it's in the presspack somewhere

Manure has to be the most childish name ever. It's like it was dreamt up by a 5yo.

Celtic to win 2-1 at home but alas a away defeat will put them out. I really hope I am wrong and they go through. Mon the hoops

that'll be a cracking atmosphere tonight.

just watch Adrian f***ing Childs talk over the fans singing you'll never walk alone....

edit: Adrian f***ing Chiles :lol:

I think they'll win 1-0 tonight but lose 3-1 over there and go out.

I'm gonna be watching my first Champions League game for about 2 years tonight.

I watched the Real vs Barca game a couple of years ago as everyone had been talking about it for weeks on end. But I switched it off at half time as the game was unwatchable thanks to all the petty fouls and lambasting of the ref.

The Champions League has saturated my appeal - it's all about £££s and there are too many games going on (again - £££).

But I had the Celtic Barca game on the wireless the other week and it sounded like an incredible atmosphere. Looking forward to tuning in tonight.

just watch Adrian f***ing Childs talk over the fans singing you'll never walk alone....

I think you may have had it right the first time :eek:

I'll be watching it on STV(somehow) big henk is on :-D

I think they'll win 1-0 tonight but lose 3-1 over there and go out.

I'm gonna be watching my first Champions League game for about 2 years tonight.

I watched the Real vs Barca game a couple of years ago as everyone had been talking about it for weeks on end. But I switched it off at half time as the game was unwatchable thanks to all the petty fouls and lambasting of the ref.

The Champions League has saturated my appeal - it's all about £££s and there are too many games going on (again - £££).

But I had the Celtic Barca game on the wireless the other week and it sounded like an incredible atmosphere. Looking forward to tuning in tonight.

I think you may have had it right the first time :eek:

That's a good thing for clubs like Celtic as we are now out of debt whereas juve are £95.5 million in debt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back