Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be watching it on STV(somehow) big henk is on :-D

That's a good thing for clubs like Celtic as we are now out of debt whereas juve are £95.5 million in debt

The whole thing of money in the game hurts my head and depresses me these days.

Back to basics tonight. Get home, have me tea and cheer on a British (kind of) team in Europe. Used to enjoy doing that in the 90s.

Think Celtic will give Juve a decent game tonight but lose narrowly then lose pretty comfortably in Turin.

Got Juve at 14/1 to win the competition.

a 0-0 draw is a good result imo.

i think celtic could draw 1-1 away and go through.

a clean sheet tonight and i really think celtic have a good chance of going one more round

I think a lot of people are underestimating how good Juventus actually are TBH
they are a decent team but not as good as last season

celtic have a chance but must keep a clean sheet tonight imo

I think a lot of people are underestimating how good Juventus actually are TBH

I am not but I do think people are underestimating Celtics home record in the champions league. They have played a few of Europes big boys at Celtic Park and have turned them over. It's the away leg Celtic will find hard.

I am not but I do think people are underestimating Celtics home record in the champions league. They have played a few of Europes big boys at Celtic Park and have turned them over. It's the away leg Celtic will find hard.

i think some people are as well,some very decent players in this celtic team,on there day they can beat anyone at celtic park,agree with you on the away leg though,thats going to be a very tough game.celtic need to a win tonight

i think some people are as well,some very decent players in this celtic team,on there day they can beat anyone at celtic park,agree with you on the away leg though,thats going to be a very tough game.celtic need to a win tonight

And not concede

Celtic's home record in the Champions League is ridiculous. 15 wins from 23 games, only Barcelona have beaten them at Parkhead.

they are a decent team but not as good as last season

celtic have a chance but must keep a clean sheet tonight imo

Juve may have lost a few more games but they are a much better team than they were last season.

That midfield 3 of Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal are absolutely fantastic.

If they had managed to sign one of Cavani, van Persie or Suarez they'd be as good as any side in Europe for me, very good all over the pitch apart from up front. Vucinic and Quagliarela can be superb on their day but are horrendously inconsistent.

Its a big ask but I hope they can pull it off .its the best chance they have of progressing for years and probably for a long time in the future as Hooper and wanyama are almost certain to leave in the summer . Iv been impressed with Mathews at rb the few times iv seen him this season.stokes to get the winner of the bench

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back