Celtic in Vegas

Not that its remotely important but I've no idea how that equals 8,000. Like I said 1,500 there this year and the covention (?!) is apparently growing in popularity.
Tbh it all depends on where the convention is been held,on the last day of the convention the North American Celtic supporters committee hold a meeting to decide were the following years convention will take place ,it's normally 1 or 2 years in Vegas followed by the next year somewhere else in the USA or Canada,the Vegas ones are the most popular though

Tbh it all depends on where the convention is been held,on the last day of the convention the North American Celtic supporters committee hold a meeting to decide were the following years convention will take place ,it's normally 1 or 2 years in Vegas followed by the next year somewhere else in the USA or Canada,the Vegas ones are the most popular though
Aye I'm on about vegas. Mind the amount rocking up doesnt matter in the slightest tbf.

Nah just a plastic celtic fan cos probably going by your avatar you are a left footer so think you have to be seen as a celtic supporter.
Get a life man and support your team no need to attention seek

A bunch of bigots on the lash
‘Left footer.’

And then calling someone else a bigot. 🙄

There’s equally quite a lot of Sunderland supporters, many of whom actually get on here who travel all over to watch Rangers, but presumably that’s okay because they’re not Catholic.

Last edited:
I support Celtic also and went over 4 times to the North American Celtic supporters convention,have lots of good mates over there so like I said it was a good chance to meet up with them,I loved going to them conventions and also got to see parts of the USA and Canada
On one of the Canadian Celtic conventions we flew into New York and stayed with Celtic supporting mates there before flying off to Detroit and crossing over to Windsor Canada were the convention was been held,on one of the Vegas trips we flew into LA and spent some time there before driving to Vegas,tbh though I don't drink much these days so a weeks heavy boozing would be too much for me these days lol,have some great memories of them trips though and some good friends

Did you ever get in McVeigh's in Toronto?

‘Left footer.’

And then calling someone else a bigot. 🙄

There’s equally quite a lot of Sunderland supporters, many of whom actually get on here who travel all over to watch Rangers, but presumably that’s okay because they’re not Catholic.
Must be something wrang with them then,cant be Sunlun supporters if they prefer to travel and watch other teams.
Im a Barcelona supporter then cos went there once on a day trip from Lloret de Mar
No issue if it's two clubs from a different country. Two teams from the same country is very weird
Scotland is British,same country,same Queen.
I agree it weird
Shite bait. Lifting in fact.
Take the hook out your gullet then

Last edited:

Back