Celtic in Vegas

Strange cookie indeed,thought supporting 2 teams was not possible.
So last year the friendly who did you want to win?
I didn't go,was at a wedding,wanted Sunderland to win though,I am a season card holder at Sunderland I also try to get to Celtic park a few times a season depending on money and work commitments

I didn't go,was at a wedding,wanted Sunderland to win though,I am a season card holder at Sunderland I also try to get to Celtic park a few times a season depending on money and work commitments
Ok good so you are a Sunderland supporter but travel across the world to be with other teams supporters,like I said strange cookie

I was there around 2002 ish , popped into The Frontier ( it’s been demolished since then ) , there were nearly 8000 of them there.
Think you must have been using the Seville calculator there. :lol:

They are well turned out but sure I read that they had about 1500 there this year and they are apparently growing in popularity...

Ok good so you are a Sunderland supporter but travel across the world to be with other teams supporters,like I said strange cookie
I support Celtic also and went over 4 times to the North American Celtic supporters convention,have lots of good mates over there so like I said it was a good chance to meet up with them,I loved going to them conventions and also got to see parts of the USA and Canada
On one of the Canadian Celtic conventions we flew into New York and stayed with Celtic supporting mates there before flying off to Detroit and crossing over to Windsor Canada were the convention was been held,on one of the Vegas trips we flew into LA and spent some time there before driving to Vegas,tbh though I don't drink much these days so a weeks heavy boozing would be too much for me these days lol,have some great memories of them trips though and some good friends

Last edited:
I support Celtic also and went over 4 times to the North American Celtic supporters convention,have lots of good mates over there so like I said it was a good chance to meet up with them,I loved going to them conventions and also got see parts of the USA and Canada
On one of the Canadian Celtic conventions we flew into New York and stayed with Celtic supporting mates there before flying off to Detroit and crossing over to Windsor Canada were the convention was been held,on one of the Vegas trips we flew into LA and spent some time there before driving to Vegas,tbh though I don't drink much these days so a weeks heavy boozing would be too much for these days lol,have some great memories of them trips though and some good friends
Nah just a plastic celtic fan cos probably going by your avatar you are a left footer so think you have to be seen as a celtic supporter.
Get a life man and support your team no need to attention seek
Whats a Celtic convention like?
A bunch of bigots on the lash

Last edited:
Any group of football fans when not attending a match, f***ing convention FFS

I’ve never been, but in fairness the bits I’ve seen and folk I know who’ve been, it looks brilliant. The people there are just having a good time and sharing a common interest in their club. Not sure why people would get angry about that.

There aren’t many clubs with such a global presence that they can pull on supporters clubs all around the world.

If Sunderland could I’d be there like a shot every year.

I’ve never been, but in fairness the bits I’ve seen and folk I know who’ve been, it looks brilliant. The people there are just having a good time and sharing a common interest in their club. Not sure why people would get angry about that.

There aren’t many clubs with such a global presence that they can pull on supporters clubs all around the world.

If Sunderland could I’d be there like a shot every year.

I couldn’t think of anything worse tbh bud. I go home and away and couldn’t be arsed with a convention.

I couldn’t think of anything worse tbh bud. I go home and away and couldn’t be arsed with a convention.

Having done so for many years when I was younger, I could think of nothing worse than spending my Saturday mornings and evenings before and after a game drinking. Plenty do though. Plenty would welcome the idea of a week on the piss in Vegas with fellow supporters.

Think you must have been using the Seville calculator there. :lol:

They are well turned out but sure I read that they had about 1500 there this year and they are apparently growing in popularity...
nope I know a gew hotel employees in vegas and they were quoting 200+ staying at the frontier as well as a load at the riviera.

nope I know a gew hotel employees in vegas and they were quoting 200+ staying at the frontier as well as a load at the riviera.
Not that its remotely important but I've no idea how that equals 8,000. Like I said 1,500 there this year and the covention (?!) is apparently growing in popularity.

Back