Celebrations

Fuck you on about you silly sod
I was under the impression he had shushed the crowd ( from my vantage point in the south ) . That would have been a big mistake given the volatile çlub /fan relationship .
Had he actually done that his; instagram post would have been a climb down possibly triggered by better advice.
None of that applies as ive since seen a view showing he didnt shush.
Clear now?

To be fair to the kid, if he gets on here and sees some of the stuff written about him, he has every right to put his finger on his lips.

He actually put his fingers to his chest as if to say me, then to his ear… as in I hear what you say or I want you to support me.
I thought I saw Jobe do the shushing in his celebration. Might be wrong like

His finger went to his ear
He did saw it on the replay
Nope

Last edited:
I was under the impression he had shushed the crowd ( from my vantage point in the south ) . That would have been a big mistake given the volatile çlub /fan relationship .
Had he actually done that his; instagram post would have been a climb down possibly triggered by better advice.
None of that applies as ive since seen a view showing he didnt shush.
Clear now?
Even if he had done, how fuckin sensitive are some of our fans!? :lol:

"Oh no he may or may not have shushed us."

People need to get out more.

probably sick of the 20% Brigade who boo the players if we go 1 down or losing at half time.....really hate booing...why...ur there to help players not boo. I dont know why they go to games

They think it’s their right. But never think through consequences or impact on players

Any wankers on here or elsewhere who don't get behind these young lads needs to fuck off. Just back them, best it's been here for years. Booing them off at half time ..... honestly.
Haha yes that was mad, we did ok but Plymouth closed us down well and where very solid, they scored a classic breakaway goal , tho frustrating , we had the second half to turn it round and we did!

Even if he had done, how fuckin sensitive are some of our fans!? :lol:

"Oh no he may or may not have shushed us."

People need to get out more.
Nah mate , if he had it would have been a very big mistake for the kid. You dont take wages and take the piss out if the paymasters ..But he didnt so it doesnt matter.

I thought the Clarke one was because they were booed off at halftime. I‘m not sure whether Jobe’s was just a young lad trying to gee up the fans or a bit of petulance from a kid who has received criticism and has been dropped. Either way, they’re both young lads who have responded brilliantly on the field, so it doesn’t bother me. Hopefully Jobe keeps that dynamism in his game going forward, it was a display that we were seeing regularly at the beginning of the season.

Nah mate , if he had it would have been a very big mistake for the kid. You dont take wages and take the piss out if the paymasters ..But he didnt so it doesnt matter.
Totally agree, even though both lads were doing it for the right reasons, there's no player, manager or owner more important than the fans...

So you'd hound out one of our prized players off the back of a hush celebration (had it happened)? :lol: get real man.

Back