CC: Northants v Durham

Can we still get promoted if we take only 3 points from this one?
would depend on other results but i think so
106/9

Going down too easy here. Surprised no one has taken the Rossington route, and tried to hit some quick runs before we have got to this stage

Last edited:

Top work, cheers. Where are you finding these? Spent about half an hour trying to get yesterdays stream on the You Tube app on the telly and couldn't find it.
Best bet is to go to the respective County website and look for a matchday link.

Often these are on youtube -but- you can't access them from youtube as they;re lkive broadcasts apparently. You need to go to the county website as I said but then there'll be a link in the player for youtube and for full screen.

Also, go to the Durham matchday link for clips of s4's, wickets etc.

Best bet is to go to the respective County website and look for a matchday link.

Often these are on youtube -but- you can't access them from youtube as they;re lkive broadcasts apparently. You need to go to the county website as I said but then there'll be a link in the player for youtube and for full screen.

Also, go to the Durham matchday link for clips of s4's, wickets etc.

Yeah I'm usually on the ball with these things, just wondered about getting it on the big telly while I work from home.
would depend on other results but i think so
106/9

Going down too easy here. Surprised no one has taken the Rossington route, and tried to hit some quick runs before we have got to this stage

Would be virtually impossible if Sussex win (we would need max points from the last game, while they would have to get 0 :lol: ), completely impossible if Gloucs win (game in the balance).

Last edited:
Local comms are saying that the pitch will flatten out.

Get them for 150 here and we're bang in it.

And we're going to have to win to stay in with a shout.

Death or Glory now as Gloucs are heading for victory against Worcs.
On the subject of collapses Leics have gone from 85-0 to 87-5 against Glamorgan...pity they couldnt have done that in our last home match!

Last edited:
Tea comes just about quickly enough. Looks to have flattened out somewhat this afternoon, paces are down and there's little to nothing coming off the seam.

Big half hour when we restart. With Gloucs looking certainties to win, we have to win or we're gone.

It looks like that is pretty much the end of that. It's a shame for it to fizzle out the way it has, but we've got something to build on (and a team to be proud of!) for next season.

Back