CC: Leicestershire v Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kid is making his first class debut, he’s 19 years old iirc - we are famed for giving young lads a go and for bringing through the young’ens. Give him a break FFS.

You’ve come across as a right dick head there like.

I forgot you had a monopoly on that with your patter about women's cricket.

The kid is making his first class debut, he’s 19 years old iirc - we are famed for giving young lads a go and for bringing through the young’ens. Give him a break FFS.

You’ve come across as a right dick head there like.
And was bowling no worse than one of our best players ever

Cosgrove looking a million dollars, the fat get :eek:

Rushworth has bowled very very poorly to Azad this morning.

Lunch: 160-3.

67 overs left.

233 runs to win, partnership is worth 63.

Last edited:
To expand on my comment regarding Rushworth to Azad - it seems like he’s bowled about 70% of deliveries to him either short or on his legs, I don’t know whether this is a deliberate team ploy or whatever but he’s never looked troubled. All it’s done has given him about 20-30 easy runs.

I know he took a sickening blow to the head last night off Rimmington, but he’s not shown any signs today of being worried by short pitched bowling.

I think after lunch a bit of a rejig of tactics is what we need. All the seamers have done a fairly decent job, a few balls have misbehaved and so for me, I just want to see us continue to bowl good lines and lengths, attack the stumps and look to get the batsmen playing in the corridoor.

There’s also a little bit of turn for Trevaskis, which is more extravagant out of the footmarks.

difficult chance put down at short leg by clark

Ackermann gone, didnt look happy coming off. Suggesting it didn't carry/possible drop. Couldn't quite see on stream

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back