CC :: Glamorgan v Durham

Good catch by Pointer. Another for McCarthy 40/4

Harte drops a difficult chance of McCarthy.

Wicket for Patel. 54/5. It’s raining

Last edited:
Delighted for Cameron Steel, keep going lad

Your a funny one with your favourites like :lol: I also hope Steel does well and every other player in the team without exception. However you seem to have a strange choice of players that you get massively protective over - Steel and Richardson being examples. Do you know them personally more than others or something?

Your a funny one with your favourites like :lol: I also hope Steel does well and every other player in the team without exception. However you seem to have a strange choice of players that you get massively protective over - Steel and Richardson being examples. Do you know them personally more than others or something?
Nope I just believe Richardson got some remarkable criticism in years gone by. As for Steel, never spoke to him before, but I like what i see and still stand by my opinion that he should be our four day captain. Clark is another one, good lad who will do well the more he plays. Just keep playing these lads and they'll get better. Wouldn't really say I have a fav player but if I was forced into picking one it would be Clark.

Back