CC :: Glamorgan v Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon

Striker
Lees and Patel should be available for this game. Latham will play no more red ball cricket, but is available for the T20 Quarter Final apparently. Wood isn’t fit enough for four day cricket - all of this according to Marty’s match notes.

Nice to have the return of proper cricket, the T20, as good as we’ve been, has gone on a little too long for me.

Paul Collingwood (c), Cameron Steel, Alex Lees, Will Smith, Graham Clark, Gareth Harte, Michael Richardson, Stuart Poynter (wk), Axar Patel, Josh Coughlin, Barry McCarthy, Matt Salisbury, Chris Rushworth

Both teams are 10/11

Nice to have the return of proper cricket, the T20, as good as we’ve been, has gone on a little too long for me.

Totally agree.
When we entertain Northants on August 29 it will have been 2 months and 1 day since the last CC home game against Warwicks finished.

Lees and Patel should be available for this game. Latham will play no more red ball cricket, but is available for the T20 Quarter Final apparently. Wood isn’t fit enough for four day cricket - all of this according to Marty’s match notes.

Paul Collingwood (c), Cameron Steel, Alex Lees, Will Smith, Graham Clark, Gareth Harte, Michael Richardson, Stuart Poynter (wk), Axar Patel, Josh Coughlin, Barry McCarthy, Matt Salisbury, Chris Rushworth

Both teams are 10/11
That is a seriously weak batting line up

Patel has a 1st class batting average just under 50 so he can bat and is capable of bowling lengthy economical spells(in India anyway!). Maybe the plan is to go with 3 main seamers with Colly/Harte as part time 4th seamer.

Maybe a daft question. But why don't Harte and Salisbury play in the T20? Both have got the skills.

Both teams are 10/11
I'd guess Harte/Richardson and Coughlin miss out. Patel can bat.

Totally agree.
When we entertain Northants on August 29 it will have been 2 months and 1 day since the last CC home game against Warwicks finished.
Add another 16 days to that since the last 'red ball' game. Making the Warwickshire game a late start was another idiotic decision as the World Cup was then in full flow. It must have been one of the worst attended CC games for a long time.

Cameron Steel
Alex Lees
Gareth Harte
Graham Clark
Michael Richardson
Paul Collingwood(c)
Axar Patel
Stuart Poynter(wk)
Matthew Salisbury
Barry McCarthy
Chris Rushworth

D'you know. For all of our problems, that has the makings of a side. Obviously the pace attack is nothing like it used to be, but we're not that far away from a competitive side.

Add another 16 days to that since the last 'red ball' game. Making the Warwickshire game a late start was another idiotic decision as the World Cup was then in full flow. It must have been one of the worst attended CC games for a long time.

I counted 95 in the ground for the last 15 mins of the 3rd Day's play in that match.:eek:

Play due to start 12:40

4th over and Rushy gets Murphy for 17, sharp v. good catch in the slips.

Play due to start 12:40

4th over and Rushy gets Murphy for 17, sharp v. good catch in the slips.
Great catch by Richardson quick and low to his left.

Last edited:
Selman c Richardson b rushworth 3

26 for 3 off 10.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back