Cattermole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you not think maybe he just had a bad game?

He's looked a class apart in some of the league games this season
Were they all flukes?
A man who's played nigh on his entire career in the Premier league has looked decent in a few games in league 1. Well bugger my bot. He's never bossed a game for seasons. The blokes finished at a professional level. Let him go.

Cattermole is a part-time player at this point.
Good for between 5-10 games a season. The more football he plays the more knackered he looks as the season goes on.

Don't know what we do with him in all honesty. Not sure who takes him.

Do you not think maybe he just had a bad game?

He's looked a class apart in some of the league games this season
Were they all flukes?

They must have been Accrington and Burton away....................the only two games I haven’t seen this season.

It isn't my decision whether he stays or not
I fear you have me mixed up with someone else

If ever a game highlighted that he is finished, it was tonight. The Man City kids showed him up.

He was completely bypassed all night. Players went past him as if he wasn’t even there. Then he gives a couple of stupid fouls away and gets booked. Stray passes all over the place and constantly on our players’ backs (even the times when he gave the ball away).

4 good diagonal balls out to the wings and one good tackle. That’s all he contributed.

I know there still a fair number of our fans that love him but we really need to get shot of him. I hate the thought of him getting a game and preventing the likes of Mumba and Robson getting an opportunity to develop.
No club would take his current wages & we are stuck with him until 2021 ..2 more seasons after this 40K a week wages

If ever a game highlighted that he is finished, it was tonight. The Man City kids showed him up.

He was completely bypassed all night. Players went past him as if he wasn’t even there. Then he gives a couple of stupid fouls away and gets booked. Stray passes all over the place and constantly on our players’ backs (even the times when he gave the ball away).

4 good diagonal balls out to the wings and one good tackle. That’s all he contributed.

I know there still a fair number of our fans that love him but we really need to get shot of him. I hate the thought of him getting a game and preventing the likes of Mumba and Robson getting an opportunity to develop.
"We need to get shot of him,that won't happen he's here until his contract runs out nobody will pay his wages he won't leave for lesser money and apart from that no one wants him he's a busted flush another great bit of business by Mrs Byrne.

oh ffs man :lol::lol::lol:

Hes f***ing miles better than Max Power for starters and a lot better than McGeouch

Where are you threads on him?

You're so f***ing boring like, change the record

He has lost the ability to tackle and keep up with play he just seems to jog about and make a quick pass if it comes to him

Bit sad to watch really

Mate he has been our best midfielder this season by far.

Can't imagine how sad you feel watching Max Power!

This thread is so uncalled for and just out of order really, nothing he did tonight warranted a thread slagging him off, certain posters (not you) just have never liked him and look for any reason to slag their own player off, thats the bit I find sad.

He was absolutely shite that day.

:lol::lol:

jesus wept

Last edited:
oh ffs man :lol::lol::lol:

Hes f***ing miles better than Max Power for starters and a lot better than McGeouch

Where are you threads on him?

You're so f***ing boring like, change the record

Mate he has been our best midfielder this season by far.

Can't imagine how sad you feel watching Max Power!

This thread is so uncalled for and just out of order really, nothing he did tonight warranted a thread slagging him off, certain posters (not you) just have never liked him and look for any reason to slag their own player off, thats the bit I find sad.

:lol::lol:

jesus wept

Not slagging him off making observations on what I have watched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back