Cathy has resigned

I find this totally unnecessary

she did something f***ing stupid, but this doesnt actualy help anyone, we are in crisis and still need the top talents in their fields driving things

Not sure how saving face and PR actually helps anyone and saves any lives

She's a gynaecologist.

Rumour has it a far more qualified person was overlooked because he wasn't a supporter of independence.

no not after this, they will have a Deputy who will be as good

Its no need like sorry, its not about sympathy for her or anything like that

it just doesn't help anyone, keep her there till this dies down and then do what the fuck you want with her.

I am really not interested in whats fair or not fair right now, just need our top medical people involved

Had to happen really. It was totally sending the wrong message and the message is very important.

At least when Johnson said he's been shaking Coronavirus patients hands he's ended up with the fucker.

Its no need like sorry, its not about sympathy for her or anything like that

it just doesn't help anyone, keep her there till this dies down and then do what the fuck you want with her.

I am really not interested in whats fair or not fair right now, just need our top medical people involved
I think the damage she has done far outweighs her worth, people would say well if it's ok for her then it's ok for us, she should have been sacked then people might have seen how vital it is to stay at home.

Pleased the scum and its idiot readers got what they wanted though.
I think this is unfair. She had to go. It’s like if a senior police officer was found with weed. On one level, it’s minor, but equally if the people who uphold the law clearly break it then it undermines trust & credibility.

If the person who recommends social isolation policies clearly breaches them then it undermines the credibility of the entire message they’re conveying.

I think this is unfair. She had to go. It’s like if a senior police officer was found with weed. On one level, it’s minor, but equally if the people who uphold the law clearly break it then it undermines trust & credibility.

If the person who recommends social isolation policies clearly breaches them then it undermines the credibility of the entire message they’re conveying.

I get that, and long term fine, my point is just right now, with the peak coming in next few weeks, not sure it helps.

From the paper calling junior doctors traitors during the strike to now posting about our heroes in the NHS.

Then go after one of its senior employees.

yes she was out of order but that shit rag shouldn’t be allowed to call anyone out.

Back