Cathy has resigned

I find this totally unnecessary

she did something f***ing stupid, but this doesnt actualy help anyone, we are in crisis and still need the top talents in their fields driving things

Not sure how saving face and PR actually helps anyone and saves any lives
It was demonstrating that the guidelines don’t need to be followed.
should have been fired rather than resign. Would have got the message across harder

she did something f***ing stupid, but this doesnt actualy help anyone, we are in crisis and still need the top talents in their fields driving things

no not after this, they will have a Deputy who will be as good

She just passes on info that better qualified people supply to her. Piece of piss job, plenty time to fuck off to her second home.

Get where you're coming from but when she's setting the rules and then not abiding by them... We already have idiots flouting them and this won't help. Do as I say, not as I do. She was incredibly stupid.

Get where you're coming from but when she's setting the rules and then not abiding by them... We already have idiots flouting them and this won't help. Do as I say, not as I do. She was incredibly stupid.

Fine, she did, but get over it, its a mistake

Her leaving now is really of no use to anyone like, its just good headlines

What does it actually achieve?

Back