Casual coin collecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAZZMANB

Striker
Anybody bother?

Got about 80 different £2 and 50p coins ongoing,full set of Beatrix Potter 50p's

Found a canny IOM 20p yesterday with rally cars on the back:cool:

Anybody bother?

Got about 80 different £2 and 50p coins ongoing,full set of Beatrix Potter 50p's

got any spares? Mrs Spot sent off for the holder for these thinking she was getting the collection too :oops:

Anybody bother?

Tried to get all of the old £1 coin designs before they were withdrawn. Managed to get about 18 of them I think. Kids have a load of 50p's.

Got loads of the 50p ones, recently just got an Issac Newton one that had a mad design on the tails side so put it in my collection.

Anybody bother?

We started on the Beatrix Potter ones and it's escalated into every different 50p I find. Got a girl guides one and the scouts one at the weekend.

Got loads of the 50p ones, recently just got an Issac Newton one that had a mad design on the tails side so put it in my collection.
Class that one.

Last edited:
Got a tin of old foreign coins from 60s/70s/80s. Not sure why I've kept them all these years. Will probably give them to the Air Ambulance......who will likely throw them out. :lol:

We started on the Beatrix Potter ones and it's escalated into every different 50p I find. Got a girl guides one and the scouts one at the weekend.

Class that one.
Plenty to go at,loads of Olympic ones etc,Kew gardens is the one to get.Handy in my job as i handle it all day

Class that one.

Rites, all the ones I've got are in perfect condition too as soon as I find them put them into a box

Got a tin of old foreign coins from 60s/70s/80s. Not sure why I've kept them all these years. Will probably give them to the Air Ambulance......who will likely throw them out. :lol:
A man after my own heart. Nothing like an 'interesting coin' collection to make you realise you're basically a hoarder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back