Casual coin collecting

JAZZMANB

Striker
Anybody bother?

Got about 80 different £2 and 50p coins ongoing,full set of Beatrix Potter 50p's

Found a canny IOM 20p yesterday with rally cars on the back:cool:

Anybody bother?

Got about 80 different £2 and 50p coins ongoing,full set of Beatrix Potter 50p's

got any spares? Mrs Spot sent off for the holder for these thinking she was getting the collection too :oops:

Anybody bother?

Tried to get all of the old £1 coin designs before they were withdrawn. Managed to get about 18 of them I think. Kids have a load of 50p's.

Got loads of the 50p ones, recently just got an Issac Newton one that had a mad design on the tails side so put it in my collection.

Anybody bother?

We started on the Beatrix Potter ones and it's escalated into every different 50p I find. Got a girl guides one and the scouts one at the weekend.

Got loads of the 50p ones, recently just got an Issac Newton one that had a mad design on the tails side so put it in my collection.
Class that one.

Last edited:
Got a tin of old foreign coins from 60s/70s/80s. Not sure why I've kept them all these years. Will probably give them to the Air Ambulance......who will likely throw them out. :lol:

Back