Cash advice wise smb

Status
Not open for further replies.
always pay down your own mortgage before rental property mortgage as you are liable to tax on profit and in your case coudl that be 40%

I won’t be repaying any of the rental mortgage as your correct regarding tax

My question is purely pay my own mortgage or pile into superannuation

What is super

Thor says:

Superannuation in Australia are the arrangements in place to enable people in Australia to accumulate funds to provide them with income in retirement. Superannuation in Australia is partly compulsory, and is further encouraged by the government and supported with tax benefits.

So a pension, probably like a 200k in the USA.

If you throw it at the super, can you afford to retire at 50?
If you throw it at the mortgage, can you afford to retire at 50?

Must you retire at 50?

You'll probably be able to answer your own question based on the answers to these questions.

Super would be tighter

Mortgage yes

Based on retiring when I can, does not have to be 50 but I don’t think I would go earlier

Good afternoon Madame.

Ma name is George, I am calling from your bank.

There appears to be a pigeon in your bank account sir and I will need your account number and sort code in order to remove it.
A Ugandan Pigeon?

Just watched it again, class :lol:

Reactions: mux
Super would be tighter

Mortgage yes

Based on retiring when I can, does not have to be 50 but I don’t think I would go earlier

Money into Super while interest rates are low, presuming they rise. If they don't rise, start overpaying mortgage instead in 5 years time and aim to retire at 55 instead.

This amazes me. Good luck to you mate.

£2000 a month surplus ffs. So that's £24 grand surplus a year.

I would say for 95% of this forum, that beyond people's dreams.

:lol::lol:. Careful now, you may strain a sinew.

Jesus, lad, you are so lucky

Half decent job, affordable house, modest car - not exactly millionaire stuff is it

Why do people who earn fortunes never have the brains to know what to do with it?
It’s not that though is it? It’s a tendency to shout the f***ing odds about it to all and sundry.

I have an old mate who’s the same. Never heard a peep out of him when he was a postman, falls on his feet ten years later as some business analyst and you can’t shut him up about how much he’s earning. Tell him to shut the fuck up and he’s “only saying it to motivate you’s lads into earning what you should be earning.” Boils my piss that.

Thor says:

Superannuation in Australia are the arrangements in place to enable people in Australia to accumulate funds to provide them with income in retirement. Superannuation in Australia is partly compulsory, and is further encouraged by the government and supported with tax benefits.

So a pension, probably like a 200k in the USA.

401k innit? That's what they have at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back