Carvalho

Nowt on the BBC. I'd be amazed if he didn't end up at a lower-mid prem club.

One very good "under the radar" signing.. Finn Azaz to the smoggies. Came through The Baggies academy and was stolen by the dirty stinking vile.

A very good, young CAM.
Yeah I thought this, scored some great goals already this season for the Pilgrims. Including against us although O'nien didn't cover himself in glory at the time

I thought the SMB didn't like loans because it gets in the way of developing our own players...

He's the one I wanted in the summer, to replace the Amad shaped hole in our side.

Got laughed at for suggesting this in pre-season. Unreal signing for them. If we don’t show any ambition in January, we can wave goodbye to the play offs.
We wont make the playoffs

This transfer will see our rivals massively strengthen while we sign a few kids who may be ready in 5 years time

Rinse and repeat until kld hopes we fluke the playoffs one year

8 goals in 16 for Hull and obviously has been very good for them, but ironically his arrival has coincided with a poor run of form for Hull who have only won 2 of their last 9.

@Silly Point will be able to give more of an insight, but seems like Rosenior may have changed shape a bit to accommodate Carvalho?

8 goals in 16 for Hull and obviously has been very good for them, but ironically his arrival has coincided with a poor run of form for Hull who have only won 2 of their last 9.

@Silly Point will be able to give more of an insight, but seems like Rosenior may have changed shape a bit to accommodate Carvalho?
Well he's finally realised that the slow tippy tappy round the back shite doesn't work, yes. Still plays possession football but faster paced and looking to go forward, which brings players like Carvalho into the game. Started playing Tufan further forward as well and Omur the little Turkish magician on the right, and they all compliment each other well. Albeit too late to salvage the play off push.

Back