Carvalho

I thought he'd have went on loan to someone at the bottom end of the premier league. Will probably turn out to be the best signing of the window

Whereby our owner couldn't shell out for a Sherbert Dip!

Obviously had big ideas when he first came in, but I think he's shit himself at just how much the day-to-day running of a club this size costs. Decisions now look to be based on cost above anything else, and he's not got any business bringing money in, his money is just going out.

Obviously had big ideas when he first came in, but I think he's shit himself at just how much the day-to-day running of a club this size costs. Decisions now look to be based on cost above anything else, and he's not got any business bringing money in, his money is just going out.
If you ignore the 14 million we pocked for Stewart and Lihadji.

I bet the likes of Davison & the rest that presided over the shit show this weekend are earning far more money than the players!!! And they will not be accountable for it!

Cracking signing that like.

Hull City showing some ambition to try secure a play off spot.

What are we doing......
Following the data which says Beale is the man

😂😂😂😂
He could fund us on the interest alone

If you ignore the 14 million we pocked for Stewart and Lihadji.

We won't have got that upfront mate. Likely to be stretched out over 3/4 year which will just fo towards the running of the club. The academy takes up around 5m a year just for its CAT 1 status!

The lad needs to find some investors as he's no businesses to fall back on to make him money. His piggy bank will be decreasing by the day and he's probably already shitting himself.

Following the data which says Beale is the man

😂😂😂😂

He could fund us on the interest alone

Maybe, but its been said many times that the easiest way for a billionaire to become a millionaire is to buy a football club.

The lad will have concerns at how much a club of this size costs to run, let alone be in a position to challenge for promotion.

Back