Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Last edited:

I'm surprised you can get it from working a keyboard . I was diagnosed with it when I was carrying incredibly heavy furniture about . Sinfully heavy, made with wood only modern machinery made accessible and workable . When I retired so did the carpal tunnel problem . All part of the "hard work never hurt anybody myth".
You'd be surprised at the long-term effects of using a mouse for hours on end, particularly a cheap one, with your wrist at the wrong angle. I foresee it being a 'Do you want to claim against your employer for making you work with a rubbish mouse' racket in the future.

You'd be surprised at the long-term effects of using a mouse for hours on end, particularly a cheap one, with your wrist at the wrong angle. I foresee it being a 'Do you want to claim against your employer for making you work with a rubbish mouse' racket in the future.
another advantage of being a manual worker:cool:you can stick your sushi and air conditioning if it means having carpal tunnel at the age of 30 from tapping at a keyboard and clicking a mouse all day

Even a cheap mouse can be comfortable. It performs a simple task so comfort goes before price for me.

Back