Carlisle

Everyone I’ve ever met from Carlisle have been absolute bellends, my mate left his wife for someone from Carlisle said she was stunning and looked like Kylie Minogue she didn’t, maybe if Kylie had been in an industrial accident

I’ve been to watch Sunderland play there about 30 odd years ago but we were in and out. Unfortunately I had a day there last year and ended up in a Wetherspoons sitting next to a window with a load of dead flies
We went last year to meet my lasses Aunty who lives near Gretna had a mooch about and there’s hardly any bars I could find. Was some decent pub for bait near TK Maxx that I can remember

Any decent bars in Carlisle, bear in mind I'm a real ale twat?

Nowt special real ale/traditional pub wise, in fact its piss poor for a place that size. Last time I went there for a match, I got off the train at Haltwhistle for a few pints, then caught a train to Carlisle around 2pm.

Went up to Carlisle last week with the £1 Northern rattler promotion.Mooched round with the Mrs for an hr 3hrs spent in pubs then train back. 4 hrs was enough.

Thanks everyone, appreciate the replies.
Was contemplating three nights, if I don't bottle it completely I'll probably curtail it to two.
Don't mind a mooch round a castle and have potentially found a couple of bands to see in the evenings :)
Thanks again.

Go to the Old Bank for for food, we had Sunday lunch in there a few months back and it was amazing. it gets very busy so book it if you go.

Back