Carillion sells contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

if carillion aren’t saved.

Theresa May letting this happen.

Well done everyone who voted for this caring, passionate woman.

If it had been a bank she’d be down there now making sure all her mates were taken care of.

If carillon goes bust the services they provided will still need providing so presumably another FM / construction company will get the contracts and employ the majority of the people who are currently doing these jobs ?

If carillon goes bust the services they provided will still need providing so presumably another FM / construction company will get the contracts and employ the majority of the people who are currently doing these jobs ?
The pensions etc gone

Obviously not at the same rates that Carillion bid.

if carillion aren’t saved.

Theresa May letting this happen.

Well done everyone who voted for this caring, passionate woman.

If it had been a bank she’d be down there now making sure all her mates were taken care of.

Either way the government gets stick. Carillion have been taking the piss for years, I'd bet they asked for us to bail them out without anything back.

Shareholders and directors should be held accountable. We incorrectly bailed out the banks, let's not make the same mistake again.

More right wing views from this fake Corbynista. So you wanted pensioners to lose their lifetime savings, disgusting that like.

More right wing views from this fake Corbynista. So you wanted pensioners to lose their lifetime savings, disgusting that like.

Not surprised considering the amount of money involved. The construction arm has always been shocking and used every trick in the book to bash sub contractors prices down, pay late and withold payments.

Guess my company can kiss goodbye to the 40k retentions we were due next month

Not surprised considering the amount of money involved. The construction arm has always been shocking and used every trick in the book to bash sub contractors prices down, pay late and withold payments.

Guess my company can kiss goodbye to the 40k retentions we were due next month

There's a CAD company currently waiting on £260,000. It's going to put them under

I come past four times a day and yes work still continues but not at a rate you would expect.
Second fixing should be in hand on the weather proofed floors.
It's not a hive of activity.

I dont have a great deal of knowledge on construction however moshy has a lot of previous in exaggerating stuff.

Also having lived on a new build estate, work massively slowed down over the xmas period whether thats comparible i dont know.

Either way moshy (yet again) was making it out to be worse. He probably drove past on dec 27th and moaned cos no work was going on.

There's a CAD company currently waiting on £260,000. It's going to put them under
We stopped any work for them as soon as their credit rating went to zero. There’s a few contractors who we do work for who get most of their work from them. I’d imagine some of them will be going under. Should have called themselves Carillion Bank and they would have probably got a bailout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back