Cardiff fan here...

• Thread starter Fraziers Right Boot
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would reply, but I've got a bad Tan, that needs seeing to.........

I once done relief work in Cardiff near the docks.
Tiger's Bay, IIRC.
That's where Shirley Bassey is from, (of James Bond fame).
Incidentially, we should have a turn on Saturday night in my bar. Tom Jone's tribute act and the second part of the show he becomes a Shirley Bassey drag queen. Send me a PM if you and your mates are interested.

The first black Bond IIRC

Obviously whoever loses this game will more than likely be on their way down, and a draw won't be much use to either of us. Should be a cracking atmosphere, around 1,500 of us will be there which is decent considering my and most of our buses are leaving at around 3am.

Just wondering who you think will go down, and what the score will be on Sunday?

Cheers, FRB.

On the positive side, we are a side that was written off but has put together 2 results/performances that have given us a second chance, rather than a side which looked OK but has since nosedived. The team's heads are back up, which is unusual for a team in our position.
Being less positive, not only are Cardiff playing for survival also, but we've been shite against lower clubs. Having said that, as others have pointed out, they've been clubs who haven't gone all out for wins so hopefully that will change.

Just double checked marra and, (predictabley), they have just sold out. It's the Easter do from the local bus depot, that Lakey is sorting out. I will ask Lakey, (originally from Windemere, real name Benny), if there are any left, but its normally a sell out asap. Hopefully if the Cardiff lads went to come i can squeeze them in the Concert Room.
Glad I managed to snag myself a ticket when I could. I'll see you, Lakey and the lads there mate. (unless I can get on Lakey's bus, a decent one of course)

Think you're wrong tbh. This is a must not lose for SAFC whereas its a must win for Cardiff. The longer we keep it tight the more jittery CCFC will get. You'll have to come out more and more and it should open up a bit for us. If we're patient we should win. However, we'll probably let you score within the first ten minutes.

was talking to a Swansea fan in skunksville on Saturday, he wished us the best of luck and assured us they'd roll over in the last game for us

I couldn't understand much but I don't think he liked you

Looks like we both spent big on a dud, our being Cornelius who was shipped back to Copenhagen for 7m less than we spent on him. I don't think he ever scored a goal in the warm up.

I once done relief work in Cardiff near the docks.
Tiger's Bay, IIRC.
That's where Shirley Bassey is from, (of James Bond fame).
Incidentially, we should have a turn on Saturday night in my bar. Tom Jone's tribute act and the second part of the show he becomes a Shirley Bassey drag queen. Send me a PM if you and your mates are interested.

wanking men off for money. shocking.:lol:

was talking to a Swansea fan in skunksville on Saturday, he wished us the best of luck and assured us they'd roll over in the last game for us

:lol:

Them lot are obsessed. Wouldn't be surprised if it was true though. Doubt Newcastle would need to roll over much, they're a shambles at the mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back